• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodnight Ruby

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Ruby came to us in August 2005, and fitted in straight away. She loved the space she had to run and binky and her and Bobby were very close. She was an excellent nurse to Bobby when he was poorly.
She was never a people bunny, but would come over and eat from our hands, and was everso gentle.
Sadly Bobby passed to the bridge a few weeks ago, and Ruby was left on her own. When bonding her with Pippin last week, she hurt her leg and we discovered she had osteosarcoma, and the prognosis was poor. We had to take the decision to let her go peacefully to the bridge before life got unbearable for her.
Sleep tight my beautiful girl. You and Bobby are together again, as it should be. We will miss you and your binkies, your gorgeous eyes and expressive ears.

br.png

DSCN1043.jpg

rubysig.jpg

PA240017.jpg

Yes, they are guineas - they used to share the run on the grass. No piggies any more either:cry::cry:

So sorry Helen, what an awful shock for all this to have happened so quickly, but you made the right decision at the right time for Ruby.

RIP little one xxx

Oh Helen, I am so very sorry and somehow when these things happen near to Christmas they seem worse, I don't know why. You may remember that was what Harriet, my spaniel, was suffering from and she went to the Bridge in January 2005. I find it so difficult to say that "C" word, I hate it so much!!! :censored: I always say theh most precious gift you can give to a furry baby is to know when is the right time to let go and you did. ;)

Binky free sweet angel in the lush grass, with the eternal sunshine on your now perfect bones, reunited with your Bobby. :love:

Back