• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gonna get some new buns on the block U/D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very sorry.....but I have to say that I find the whole scam EXTREMELY irresponsible andf distasteful, and my heart absolutely breaks for the poor little bunny who will be shunted back and forth. She is not a bartering tool or goods to be lent or borrowed. I am totally disgusted. :evil: :cry: :cry:

I agree with the whole concept of things, but can we please remember that Emma is a junior member.

I really do not have the emotional energy to fight with you lot, as i have first hand experience of what you lot can be like.
I said i agree with what you're saying, but for Goodness sakes stop being so harsh on her, she's stated it's not her decision.

You could talk to your mum about the buns and maybe you could get your bun from a rescue and bond that with Diesel?

Well as a junior i would expect the 'responsible' adult in the situation to do the right thing.

But then again the 'responsible' adult may have been told by the so called 'responsible' ( :roll: ) breeder what is right.

A trip on this forum is due.

I know Emma's young and it wasn't her decision....nothing I said was aimed at her..but hopefully by Emma reading this she will learn and maybe be able to inform her mum:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back