• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Ginger :(

Sending loads and loads of love and vibes for gorgeous Ginger.xx

Don't be hard on yourself - your doing your best. Keep us posted.x

Sending massive ((((((((((((((((((((((((((healing vibes)))))))))))))))))))))))) for :love:Ginger:love: with all possible speed!
These things happen Gray, you have a lot on your plate. Please don't beat yourself up about it. Action is being taken now.
Sending you strength and thinking of you all today. xx

Sending lots of vibes for Ginger :love: hope she's back on form soon - it sounds like you've got everything moving to help her.

Adding my vibes that Ginger makes a speedy recovery.

None of us are perfect, Gray - I think most of us can look back in hindsight and say 'I should have ......' yet we rarely acknowledge our skill when we anticipate a problem.

There are lots of things I wish I had done differently with all my fur family but I just continue to learn and to do the best I can for them.

xxxx

thanks everyone for your comments :)

Sending lots of vibes for poorly Ginger. *Big hugs*

How is she today?

She's very quiet today, she begged for the morning pellet, as normal, which is fine, but she's just sleeping now, and has been since 8:30 - unusual for her, she's normally hopping about until about 1pm these days then naps until around 6ish.

At least she's bright, thats the main thing i suppose.

Tahnks for asking :)

Hopefully she is getting better. I always think it's a good sign if they eat a pellet as I know Doughnut doesn't want them when she's ill, apart from her internal cut and that hasn't stopped her at all.

I really hope Ginger is on the mend now. Lots of vibes for her and hugs for you.

thanks everyone for your comments :)

She's very quiet today, she begged for the morning pellet, as normal, which is fine, but she's just sleeping now, and has been since 8:30 - unusual for her, she's normally hopping about until about 1pm these days then naps until around 6ish.

At least she's bright, thats the main thing i suppose.

Tahnks for asking :)

Eating and looking bright is definitely good :thumb:

Sleep will probably be good for her and help her to recover. It isn't your fault, it's impossible to keep bunnies completely stress free all of the time. Now they are settled down she will, hopefully recover and get back to normal.

Bless her, I love your bunnies! :love:

Back