• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giles has advanced terminal cancer - post 30, he's gone

It's true! :)

I feel for you ShazzaBunny, what a heart wrenching decision to have to make :cry:

In fairness he was playing in the run earlier, not with the same ability he had, even last week, but he is still finding ways to enjoy himself. He will tell me im sure, and when he does, so be it :(

Trust your gut. Someone tells me that all the time and i've really had to push myself to do so. You're gut feeling will NEVER betray you.

Thinking of you :)

Your right, i will listen to Giles, as i listen to all my rabbits, as long as he is happy, so am i :).

In fairness he was playing in the run earlier, not with the same ability he had, even last week, but he is still finding ways to enjoy himself. He will tell me im sure, and when he does, so be it :(

Your right, i will listen to Giles, as i listen to all my rabbits, as long as he is happy, so am i :).

:love:

And this is the sign of a good owner. Be their voice, you'll know, as Giles will tell you :) *hugs* Shazza :)

We all know that if you had any doubts you'd act on them :) Giles couldn't ask for a better mum and I'm sure that you'll spoil him rotten :love:

Massive hugs. I know what a terrible time you have been having and you must be completely devastated to hear the news from the vets about Giles. I really hope there is something that can help.

Thinking of you and Giles.

sorry about giles shazza, you are a good bunny mummy, as with all your rabbits and will know whay is right for giles, and if the time comes, thinkng of you both x

Back