• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gambit

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
Gambit 1995-2010

sept09014.jpg

He went to the bridge yesterday morning after a long battle with arthritis and old age-related problems.

This is my last photo of him taken yesterday morning when we tried to take him for one last walk, but his old legs couldn't manage to go very far and we had to carry him home :cry:

June2010027.jpg

We're going to miss you so much Gambit, the house feels empty without you :cry::cry::cry:

Can't see this pic but i know what a lovely dog he was as i had the privilege of meeting him.

I also know how much he was loved and spoilt by you and Dave. He was a sweet natured dog and he will be missed very, very much. He had a great life with the two of you.

Stretch your legs and enjoy the fields at the Bridge Gambit, but remember you are still not allowed to chase the bunnies..

Sleep tight xxx

I'm so sorry it was time to say goodbye to Gambit, Abbie :cry::cry::cry: He was a lovely old fella :love: Thinking of you both xxx

RIP Gambit, sleep well fella xxx

Thank you everyone for your replies.

I thought I heard him barking this morning and got out of bed to let him out into the garden, and then it hit me he wasn't there :cry::cry::cry:

Back