• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

furless mummy hamster

bunlover

Warren Veteran
those of you who remember a few months back i took on a pair of robo hamsters rocky(4month old son) and pat(the mother of rocky)...well i called pat mummy mostly.... it was mother and son..she had been excessivly bred from (i believe) but was at around age 2years now sterile. rocky and her were very happy together so i didnt seperate (i tired at first and she pined)
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=215867
well today the sad news is she has passed away in her bed, i saw her tuesday at 3am before i went to work eating porridge as she loved and running on her wheel didnt see her out yesterday but i was quite tiered and busy with dora so didnt fret much. came home from work today and tom and i went to see where she was...she was led in her snuggley box with rocky snuggled up to her except she was stone cold and stiff... i warmed her to double check not hibernation but sadly she had died 2yrs and 4 months is not a bad age though bless her, poor rocky has gone back into the snuggle house to bed he looks quite lost without her. i hope he wont pine too much. :( scurry free mummy hamster

Thats so sad. I remember when you rescued her. At least she had a lovely home and happiness for some time. Hoping Rocky is okay.

i remember you fetching her. i'm glad she was well looked after in her old age. i hope that rocky will be ok too:(

sleep tight pat xxx

I'm sorry to hear the sad news.:(
She had a lovely home with you-
scurry free Mummy hammie.
(I do hope Rocky won't pine for her:() -love mum x.

Back