• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fundraising for Trevor's cart

I could donate a couple of prizes and I'd also very happy to feature trevor's story in a future Bunny mad magzine, show her with her new cart.....awh this is such a great cause and would love to see trevor zooming around in a cart!

I also agree that the instant win a prize ones always seem to work well, raffles and the auctions

aww thats wonderful Trevor and Liz will be thrilled :love:

I have just sorted two small prizes out, they are just something nice to have I think

mugs.png

I do leaded stained glass work but running a b&b, I'm in my busiest part of the season at the moment so can't promise to design and make something rabbity soon - not for about 6 weeks. However, while thinking about this, I wonder if there are any artists out there who would do a drawing of Trevor (from a photo) which could be auctioned?

that would be lovely trevors treatment is on going so even if its later it will help

No I mean she had one, she leant it to Rabbit Residence but she should have had it back. if she hasn't let me know and I will get in touch with Rabbit Residence :D

I *think* it's to get one that is custom made and fitted to Trevor to help support her better and hopefully aid any potential recovery.

If we're doing prizes I may have some stuff I could donate :wave: Also draw quite a bit so might be able to do a portrait of Trevor :)

Only just spotted this thread :oops: Thank you so much to everyone :love:

I haven't read every post but here are a couple of answers.

If you use the donate button on our website there is no option to gift the money we get charged the fee. The only way to gift it is to send funds from your own account to our email address - rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk then you do get the option to gift the money if you want to.

Libby yes we do have a cart and we did get it back from caroline. However it was built for a 3kg bunny and Trevor is just under 1.5kg so it would be like putting a yorkshire terrier in a labradors cart! It is no use to her at all. As someone else said she needs to be properly measured and have one made to her specific size :D

Only just spotted this thread :oops: Thank you so much to everyone :love:

I haven't read every post but here are a couple of answers.

If you use the donate button on our website there is no option to gift the money we get charged the fee. The only way to gift it is to send funds from your own account to our email address - rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk then you do get the option to gift the money if you want to.

Libby yes we do have a cart and we did get it back from caroline. However it was built for a 3kg bunny and Trevor is just under 1.5kg so it would be like putting a yorkshire terrier in a labradors cart! It is no use to her at all. As someone else said she needs to be properly measured and have one made to her specific size :D

Awww I had no idea she was so ickle! I think cos she's harly like Beau I just assumed she was Beau-size (2.6kg), she's diddy!:love:

Do we know roughly how much a custom made cart will cost? I know the dog ones are expensive :shock:.

Pea & Pod, Flora, Gubbins and Hooter have just sent a little something for Trevor :D.

Thank you so much :wave:

The cart will probably be around £200 and we are spending £100 a week on acupuncture/physio so I am guessing the toal will probably be around £1000, but we are happy to continue paying for trevor's sessions for as long as she needs them :D

It's against the rules to ask directly for donations.

I have removed some posts relating to above, but left the thread up as you are allowed to share ideas on fundraising.

Once you have come up with some fundraisers, post in the fundraising section and I will approve them when I am next online.

right so

the ideas from this thread and some ideas this thread gave so far are

1: raffle
2: instant win draw
3: guess the name
4: voted trevor photo caption contest

right so

the ideas from this thread and some ideas this thread gave so far are

1: raffle
2: instant win draw
3: guess the name
4: voted trevor photo caption contest

I do fundraising for PaP. If you are planning on payments through paypal you need to be careful with taking money in for a raffle / game of chance as it is against paypals rules. OK, some people manage to slip it through the net but just watch out.

Back