• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun with wire cube storage (the C&C cage things)-pics

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: how weird, I was literally just about to go out and by some of these and now I've just seen this post!!! - spooky. Where can you buy Corex though?that's what I'm stuck on. -hoping to use it for my gp see :D

Awwww!! Aren't those grids fab? All of my cages are made from them!!
Here are some of my past cages:

DSCN4393.jpg

DSCN3295.jpg

1.jpg

BlaiseandDaisycage2.jpg

Olivercage.jpg

I got a lot of my ideas from the CC website :D

Leah xx

Whats the website called?

The argos link isn't working for me :( Could anyone tell me the name of the product? Doesn't come up when I search for the words I can think of :/

Ebay and amazon have them, JTF warehouse have them for £6 for 13 grids pink or silver brand names are safco or seville also try searching for pet den.

heres my cage on wheels
utf-8BSU1HMDEyNjgtMjAxMjAxMTQtMTkzMS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEyNjktMjAxMjAxMTQtMTk0NC5qcGc.jpg

and with the guineapig levels on
utf-8BSU1HMDEyNzQtMjAxMjAxMTUtMTQ1Ni5qcGc.jpg

Thanks i love it! the base is plyboard 5ft11 by 2ft4 all wood cut to size in b and q.
i put 6 wheels on the boottom and poundland tiles on the top my rabbit is free range but he likes to have somewhere to go thats just his, The piggies are easy to see and stroke and clean out

Thanks i love it! the base is plyboard 5ft11 by 2ft4 all wood cut to size in b and q.
i put 6 wheels on the boottom and poundland tiles on the top my rabbit is free range but he likes to have somewhere to go thats just his, The piggies are easy to see and stroke and clean out

ahh cool :) the housing will be on the landing upstairs. but i was thinking when im in, to take them in the room i'll be in and put a litter tray, food etc in? im thinking to post a pic of the landing and see what people thoughts are of what i could put there C&C cage wise and i'll get the measurements of the space to, if you get me :) x

Back