• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge, Jack, Leo and Scampie

wow you have got all 4 together excellent! I love the one with little Scamp poking his head over your other 2 buns ahhhh really great piccies :D

Fabulous pictures...gives me such a happy smile :lol: :lol: and more lovely "lugs" (Aberdeen for ears)

bigkisssmile.gif

:wave:

Tidgy is still with us Sam, I think he is waiting for you :lol:

Tidgy.jpg

Come on Sam, how can you resist that little face :wink: , im sure he will get on with all your bunnies, his only tiny, you wont even know his there :p

awwww

yeah i know - his so cute and i really want to offer him a home,

tell sandy to hurry up with those hutches!!! :lol: :lol:

i should have them in the next 3weeks - so maybe if he is still with you, i will come and collect him.

Whats his personality like?? does he liked being picked up? cuddled? is he shy? alert? nosey?

im amazed at jack- his not at all like my others, jack will just sit all evening in the corner of the sofa or next to the bowl of hay, he only runs about a few times - i dont know whether he is still adjusting to his new surroundings, or if its his age as he is not at all energetic!!!

xxxxx

missy

Hey, yeah i did - and guess where she was!!!

I was cleaning the hutches on sat and they are outside in the porch but the front door is open as it dont shut properly, anyway, there was a mop bucket in the corner with a plastic bag in, so i picked up the bag and put it in the bin and noticed that it had been chewed - i thought it was mice, but when i looked in it was missy!!!!

I couldnt believe it!!! i was so shocked she was still alive as she has prob been out there for 3days in the freezing cold with no food or water either, and she couldve easily got out of the bucket and run into the garden, im so lucky to have found her when i did.

The only thing is if she was out side... who was eating the monkey nuts that i left in the kitchen?????

I thought it was missy - but if she was out side........????? and i dont think the dog would eat them - maybe we have mice aswell, lol :shock: :?

ahhhh excellent so glad you found her! what a minx! bet she has had the time of her life although bet she couldn't get her food down her neck fast enough :shock: :shock:

Back