• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friend tells me off about my bunnies!!!

That's a good idea. Thanks. And, while she is saving up for them, she keeps spending the money, so she's not really going anywhere. Just shows that she may not be too interested. I would not touch the money until I had my bunnies, if I was saving up for them. Her mum said she could definitely get a snake but a rabbit... she was unsure.

Last edited:
I don't think she has done much research because she hasn't got the internet and there aren't any good books on rabbits in the local libraries(I've looked!!!) I think she's just being annoying. I was just speechless at what she said. I didn't get a word in edgeways. I think she may lose a friend pretty soon if she carries on like this.

When I showed her some piccies of your gorge bunnies, she said she didn't like some pictures cos they were jumping towards the camera. Those particular pictures were of bunnies curious of the camera and had their nose close to it. What is she going to be like if her bunnies jump at her or move in a way that she doesn't like?

Back