• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

French Lop....info

I have a french lop and he is just adorable, and everyone falls in love with him. He follows me everywhere and is like a devoted puppy really. He seems to prefer human company, and at night when I go to bed, I know that when I wake up he will be fast asleep on my bed. I'm amazed at how clean Beau is because he has never actually been litter trained. His bed is actually a single mattress with fleece throws on it, and that's where he sleeps in the day, and then on my bed at night. He wees and poos on newspaper next to his mattress, and I just change it morning and night. Doesn't chew or interfere with anything, but loves his boxes that he has for pushing around and standing on. If I'm busy and not paying him any attention, he tugs on my clothes but doesn't bite or anything. When I go in the room and call his name he literally runs up to me like a dog. If he lived outside he would have a companion, but he is excellent as a house bun, and if they have lots of human attention, I don't think it is so important for them to have a companion. I have 2 other house buns, but because they are younger mini lops they just seemed to irritate Beau, and he was going and hiding in places by himself, which I didn't like him doing. He's much happier up in the loft conversion with me now, and much more active, and doesn't hide as he used to.

I have two young girls...
20121223_114944.jpg

20121223_114930.jpg

I love them both...they are just adorable! :love: A little bit naughty but they are young! ;):lol:

just beautiful!!! x :)

I have a french lop and he is just adorable, and everyone falls in love with him. He follows me everywhere and is like a devoted puppy really. He seems to prefer human company, and at night when I go to bed, I know that when I wake up he will be fast asleep on my bed. I'm amazed at how clean Beau is because he has never actually been litter trained. His bed is actually a single mattress with fleece throws on it, and that's where he sleeps in the day, and then on my bed at night. He wees and poos on newspaper next to his mattress, and I just change it morning and night. Doesn't chew or interfere with anything, but loves his boxes that he has for pushing around and standing on. If I'm busy and not paying him any attention, he tugs on my clothes but doesn't bite or anything. When I go in the room and call his name he literally runs up to me like a dog. If he lived outside he would have a companion, but he is excellent as a house bun, and if they have lots of human attention, I don't think it is so important for them to have a companion. I have 2 other house buns, but because they are younger mini lops they just seemed to irritate Beau, and he was going and hiding in places by himself, which I didn't like him doing. He's much happier up in the loft conversion with me now, and much more active, and doesn't hide as he used to.
he sounds adorable x

Back