• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Running Home Needed!

FurryFriends

Warren Scout
Can I please draw your attention to these three bunnies? I have been asked by Christine at Animal Lifeline to put an appeal out for these three bonded, neutered and fully vaccinated bunnies.

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=8613

They are not going to be easy to home because they are not cuddly pets. They have been allowed for their 2 years of life so far to free run about the garden. Now that the owners have become fed up with them and put them into rescue it has done them no favours because nobody wants them. :( People are after bunnies that show them affection and these guys need extra special attention to try and tame them down.

If anyone can help, please contact Christine on 020 8274 0034.

Oh if only I had room :cry:
It would be lovely if someone on here could adopt them. I am sure that with time and patience they will become more sociable with two-foots.
But even if they never become cuddle-Buns just think of the hours of entertainment you could get watching them interact as a social group of Bunsters :D :D

Janex

Aww what a shame, poor rabbits. Someone with a shed and attached run would be ideal and as Jane said they'd be a great little group to watch and with time they'd improve I'm sure

Awww they are gorgeous!

If I didn't have bookings for the summer I would take them on :( but the shed is unavailable and I couldn't let them have free run for a fair while.
My buns are free range but Vin is too old to try and bond, he needs to be chilled in his twilight years :)
I know im going to lose Vinnie over the next few months though as his arthritis is getting worse and his oor liver is exhausted :cry: and I will be looking for a friend/friends to bond with Lovage.

If they are still not homed when this happens I will get in touch.

Back