• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Playhouse progress so far

Ooooo looks fab. Have you tried to get in it yet? You'll be doing a lot of crouching and squezzing to clean it out - that comes from someone who knows! :roll::lol:

Are you gonna put it on top of anything to keep it off the ground to stop the floor of the playhouse rotting? In the instructions for the playhouse I bought said it should be kept off the ground so I have mine sitting on a pallet.

Keep us posted!

Well done Jackie.

I am so pleased that you got your little palace in the end, and how about that - for free!

The universe provides you know.

I think it looks lovely and can't wait to see the finished article.

I love your bunnies too.

Helen x

Well done for finally getting one. The after pictures look great.

I've been looking for a 2nd shed, but was worrying about buying a used one - was it hard to dismantle?

That looks great - and for free too!!!

Just an idea (as the door looks teeny) but before you finish painting have you considered making the door right the way to the top so you can get in easier?
Just a suggestion as it's easier to do it now than later after you've kitted it out.

Looking forward to see the final product and there's no Sainsbury's by me:cry:

Back