• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddy is in a coma/ Binky free brave boy, he has left us

Maybe make a shower and some food a priority before evening meds? I know it can be quite hard to put yourself before the needs of the animals though, but meds might be easier for you when you're mind is a bit more in gear and you're feeling a bit better.

Dear Liz i was so busy reading all the good advise you were giving me about my Poppy earlier on today, then noticed your post about Freddy. I am so sorry for your loss, I am new here but I am getting the impression that you are a very special lady and Freddy was a very lucky bunny to have you by his side. I think he knows that too.

Dear Liz i was so busy reading all the good advise you were giving me about my Poppy earlier on today, then noticed your post about Freddy. I am so sorry for your loss, I am new here but I am getting the impression that you are a very special lady and Freddy was a very lucky bunny to have you by his side. I think he knows that too.

Thank you, good luck with your bunny

I'm so sorry Liz, you've had me in tears too, how lucky are all your buns to have you to care for them. Hope you are all okay and special noserubs for Tegan, hope she's going to be okay, binky free Freddy x

Just found this text message from Steve on my phone

So long little mate
You will never be forgotten
You shone so brightly but too briefly

Goodnight Fred xxxx

I had the pleasure of meeting little Freddy when he was still in North Wales, he was GORGEOUS :love::love:

God bless little bunny, binky free.

I am so sorry that Freddy has gone. He was a truly special little boy.
The videos of him are lovely.
Binky free Freddy
xxxxxx

I am so sorry, Liz. I'm glad that he went so peacefully in your loving home and in your loving arms.

Binky free, Freddy. xxx

I am so sorry Liz, but I am certain Freddy wanted to be with you & Tegan as he left you. He has had a wonderful life with you, something he will always be grateful for.

Binky free Freddy, sleep tight brave lad xxx

I have just got back from dropping little Freddy at the vets :cry: I had to go alone as the stress has made Steve really sick again :(

We were going to have a PM carried out after Freddie was pts tomorrow, but after him going the way he did, I just want him to rest in peace now. It would have been interesting to know what was going on inside his little body but he looked so peaceful I felt it was more important to leave him that way :(

Goodbye our special friend xxxx

Back