• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie foster bun having fun today :)

Arrrrgggghhhhh and AWWWWWWWWWWW he is adorable. Just thinking out loud:

1) Do we have enough space for three.
2) Do we have enough funds for insurance, vets
3) Do we have enough funds to for nice hay and bedding for three
4) Would Frankie shed lots of hair.
5) Would he get on with grumpy bean?
6) Would he mind being called Gandalf?
7) Can he actually be that cute? :lol:
8) Am I actually thinking this?

Nick said we are going to have to get our two on some farm hay and have tiny amount of treaty hay as I spoil them with lots of timothy hay.

Will have a serious think about all of the above...any advice or help?

Just want the best for Frankie and Beansky and Truffskles.
I know the answer to the first three will probably be yes but we are economy drive at moment - but pragmatic nick will take over you see so they must be considered.

Arrrrgggghhhhh and AWWWWWWWWWWW he is adorable. Just thinking out loud:

1) Do we have enough space for three.
2) Do we have enough funds for insurance, vets
3) Do we have enough funds to for nice hay and bedding for three
4) Would Frankie shed lots of hair.
5) Would he get on with grumpy bean?
6) Would he mind being called Gandalf?
7) Can he actually be that cute? :lol:
8) Am I actually thinking this?

Nick said we are going to have to get our two on some farm hay and have tiny amount of treaty hay as I spoil them with lots of timothy hay.

Will have a serious think about all of the above...any advice or help?

Just want the best for Frankie and Beansky and Truffskles.
I know the answer to the first three will probably be yes but we are economy drive at moment - but pragmatic nick will take over you see so they must be considered.

To answer your questions -
1. Yes with puppy pen
2. Only you can answer that
3. As above
4. Surprisingly no, he is by far the hairest bun here but sheds the least
5. Helen could try!
6. I am sure he would love it :lol:
7. Yes feel free to see for yourself :D
8. Yes of course you are! ;)

Helen gets the most amazing farm hay ever its only £4 for a bale and its green and yummy my lot all eat every scrap of it in fact most of them prefer it to the expensive timothy hay!

Have a think about it, theres no rush! :wave:

To answer your questions -
1. Yes with puppy pen
2. Only you can answer that
3. As above
4. Surprisingly no, he is by far the hairest bun here but sheds the least
5. Helen could try!
6. I am sure he would love it :lol:
7. Yes feel free to see for yourself :D
8. Yes of course you are! ;)

Helen gets the most amazing farm hay ever its only £4 for a bale and its green and yummy my lot all eat every scrap of it in fact most of them prefer it to the expensive timothy hay!

Have a think about it, theres no rush! :wave:

Ok we shall have a think about it. A serious think. Not going to ask nick yet as he is in DIY mode and will shout at me. :lol::lol:

Ok we shall have a think about it. A serious think. Not going to ask nick yet as he is in DIY mode and will shout at me. :lol::lol:

3 is a bad number though, 4 would be better. :D I got a little chinchilla girl here who would go nicely with Bean. ;) :lol:

In the meantime I will send you a bunny on Farmville, if I remember it later. :lol:

Frankie looks lovely. I met his brother Jim once and he was very entertaining and sweet.:)

3 is a bad number though, 4 would be better. :D I got a little chinchilla girl here who would go nicely with Bean. ;) :lol:

In the meantime I will send you a bunny on Farmville, if I remember it later. :lol:

Frankie looks lovely. I met his brother Jim once and he was very entertaining and sweet.:)

Yup met Bean on Sunday at Helen's. HE WAS ADORABLE and Nick keeps saying how utterly cute he was. :D:D:D:D

I would LOVE four but I fear that will have to wait till the new house!;)

Back