• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frances Harcourt-Brown 2017 Owners Days U/D P821 - next event 16 September 2017

and I'll be the one covered in white hair ...guess I might not be alone though :wave:

I made the mistake of wearing black linen last time I went to the vets then set about catching two bunnies that did not want to be caught...yup, I was wearing that look that day too :lol:

0b8c60371746e07e4a9849d96c39f2eb.jpg

Here I am (on the left) please come say hi tomorrow!! I want to meet everyone ^_^

If anyone who isn't a bunny lover looks over they will wonder what an earth is going on :D

With hundreds of bunny lovers descending on a sleepy village town hall - the car boot willow stick dealing will be the last thing the non-bunny lovers notice!!

Yeeeey, it's just a few hours away!! I'll be the one with bags under my eyes as Olly went on hunger strike at 10pm and I've been doing hourly checks on him :roll: I'm pleased to report that he was eating his supper and begging when I've just checked him.... no mad dash to the vets first thing now.:love:

Good boy olly!

im also sleepy as OH got home at 1am and I never really manage to get to sleep before he's home

But hopefully caffeine and excitement will help!

Aw I hope you all have a fabulous time today. Say hi to my OH if you see him-he's coming with Camp Nibble's Hannah. I've given him a list of those of you I think he's met before but he probably won't remember.

Aw I hope you all have a fabulous time today. Say hi to my OH if you see him-he's coming with Camp Nibble's Hannah. I've given him a list of those of you I think he's met before but he probably won't remember.

I'll recognise him Sharon.

:wave: Safe and uneventful journeys everyone. and I hope nobody else has poorly bunnies to attend to !

I'll be setting off very soon. I still have a 'not eating much Scooby' since his incisor removal. Will be doing a last syringe feed before I leave then OH will be in charge of him for the afternoon.

Setting off to vets with Olly soon, should hopefully arrive similar time to what I intended to.

See yaas all :wave:

On my final train now, hoping to be home in about 40 mins, it's been a long day but was really worthwhile.

Can't wait to crawl into bed am knackered but got bunnies to sort 1st who will be annoyed that tea is over 3 hours late!!

Wow! Amazing day! I need to get my thoughts together but just wanted to say lovely to meet you Dave81, MightyMax, Joey&Boo, Tracy, Kavanne and very very briefly BuddyBunny and HouseofRabbit
Awesome to see you again bunnymadhouse and parsnipbun
Lovely to see you across the room but sorry I didn't get to speak to you Mrs Tuckerbunny
And sorry to everyone o either didn't get to speak to - so many people! Or spoke to and forgot

My brain and remembering people isn't very good lol, I can recall the conversations etc but useless with names.

The willow sticks I bought have gone down a storm with the boys they have stripped a branch each, the girls can have some tomorrow.

I'm now off to bed before I fall down lol

Glad you all enjoyed it, am so jealous I coudnt make it, at least I know who to ask now with all my bunny questions ! :lol:

Back