• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxes broke into eglu, ate my bunny

This happened to me with my first bunny when I was little, I went down to feed him and well, the foxes had well and truly got at it. Its HORRIFIC and I really feel for you. I think if it happened to mine now I really dont know how I would cope.

I have one of those fox alarm things, the ones that go off if someone walks past, its frequency is apparently unbearable to foxes and they dont stay around. Maybe you should invest in one?? Not sure if anyone else has found them effective??

:(

Mia

i am so very sorry and disgusted that eglu haven't done more!! the price they charge and the fact they claim they are fox proof is not on! i know it won't bring your dear bunny back but other owners need to be aware. Is there anyone else you could speak to, what about the RWA, they may be able to send out emails via their alert service.
It's just not fair you should have to go through this or anyone else
binky free

I'm very sorry to hear this:cry: Poor bunnies:cry:

Those eglu things drive me mad. Such a waste of money for so little space and they aren't even safe:? I'm even glader I have refused to rehome to anyone with one now. They are only fit to be used as day runs for grazing.

Back