• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found two Rabbits!!!!

The owner rang the vets just after I did. She also sent over some pictures by email which me and the nurse compared to the rabbits when I arrived with them. It was a perfect match so the nurse rang her and she came straight up to collect them :) I had a good chat with her because she was so worried about them and I reassured her that they had been absolutely fine with me and showed her lots of photos of them lying around and eating to set her mind at rest :)

:lol: My heart is thinking exactly this. I do actually want one more Rabbit for my boy, Billy but I can't have another two. That would be 5 in a Terraced House!
I'm a little bit shocked that someone hasn't come forward yet. I honestly thought that I'd wake up to some manic message from a fellow crazy bunny lady missing her babies but there has been absolutely nothing yet. I've rang all the local vets, posted on facebook to all of my friends and in the lost and found groups.. I'll be devastated if they have been dumped :(

You're an angel and I have to say, those bunnies pull at the heart strings terribly.

They are so ultra cute :love::love::love:

If they do have a *real* home, I sure hope it's a good one!

(just seen your post - caring owners by the sounds of it :thumb:)

She must have been so relieved when she found they'd been picked up and taken good care of. The thoughts that go through your head when you realise they've gone and could have been gone all night... I hope I never have to experience it.

Oh this is wonderful news! I'll confess to not expecting anyone to come forward but I'm so delighted it's a happy ending all round. I bet she felt completely sick when she woke up and found them gone. Well done :)

She also has a little boy who was devastated to find his bunnies had gone this morning. Darwin (white) and Gumball (brown) are definitely much loved bunnies. Weirdly I miss them, it doesn't take me long to get attached does it?! I've got to admit that I was getting worried myself but I'm so relieved that they are back home where they belong :)

Oh my goodness...how cute are they! :love:
I'm so glad they could be reunited with their family. :) Well done!

And as far as rabbits being dumped, well...that's how Mimzy came to me.

Everything happens for a reason :)
I find it quite weird that it was me that just happened to be there the moment they decided to step into the road. I'm not a big believer in fate but even the nurse said to her that she couldn't have found a crazier bunny lady to look after them :lol::lol::lol:
We are never usually driving around at that time and we rarely drive up that road because it's quite twisty and dangerous but for some reason we chose to go that way last night. Very strange :shock:

Everything happens for a reason :)
I find it quite weird that it was me that just happened to be there the moment they decided to step into the road. I'm not a big believer in fate but even the nurse said to her that she couldn't have found a crazier bunny lady to look after them :lol::lol::lol:
We are never usually driving around at that time and we rarely drive up that road because it's quite twisty and dangerous but for some reason we chose to go that way last night. Very strange :shock:

I agree with you there :thumb:

It was their fate that they met you , and you were able to protect them and keep them safe. It's a truly wonderful thing you did and who knows the significance? Maybe time will tell :D

I agree with you there :thumb:

It was their fate that they met you , and you were able to protect them and keep them safe. It's a truly wonderful thing you did and who knows the significance? Maybe time will tell :D

Aww thank you. I suppose some people would but I couldn't just leave them in the street! I'm sure everyone on here would do the same.
Maybe I'm due some good karma. A lottery win would be nice. I could buy a nice big house with a bit of land and fill it all with bunnies :lol:

Aww thank you. I suppose some people would but I couldn't just leave them in the street! I'm sure everyone on here would do the same.
Maybe I'm due some good karma. A lottery win would be nice. I could buy a nice big house with a bit of land and fill it all with bunnies :lol:

... and with your luck, that wouldn't take very long :lol:

Fantastic news that they have been reunited with their owner. Thank goodness you came along when you did, I do believe in fate, you being there at the right moment to rescue them x

That does seem like fate!! The owner must have been thanking her lucky stars they were found by someone kind! They look a lovely pair of bunnies and the photo of them lounging around is especially cute!! :love:

Aww.. I've been following this post. So glad Darwin and Gumball found their way back home. Well done on making this happy ending happen. :love:

Back