• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found two Rabbits!!!!

You might be able to swap bunny care duties for short trips away. How lovely - will you go?

Yes I think so :) She wanted to come round last night with her little boy so that he could say thank you but I was at work. It will be nice to see the buns again :)

Wow. I've inly just seen this thread.
I caught up with one of my colleagues at work the other week who told me the story of her rabbits getting out of the garden and being found in the middle of the night by a local bunny loving lady who took them to the vets.
I'm sure this is you:love:
How weird if it is.

Yes! And she has a little boy too. A very lovely lady and she was so relieved to find them!
Lovely bunnies too :love: I often think about them :)

When she told me about them going missing, I couldn't believe she got them back safe and well. I remember saying she had more chance of winning the lottery. How lucky that you were there, you must feel so blessed.

Curiouser and curiouser! I cannot believe all the weird coincidences going on here! It's all a bit creepy!

What a lovely heartwarming story though! Lucky, lucky buns!

Curiouser and curiouser! I cannot believe all the weird coincidences going on here! It's all a bit creepy!

What a lovely heartwarming story though! Lucky, lucky buns!
I know.
At least it's not just me who thinks this is really weird that this lovely lady was around at 2:30 am when they decided to go walkabout!!!!! How freaky that she was there when it happened.
Also how weird that I know this person from work.... The world is getting so small due to the Internet :)

I thought it was two cats at first :lol:
My o/h was driving and I actually said to him 'Oh, look at those two cats talking in the middle of the... OH S**T! They are rabbits!!!!' :lol: :lol: :lol: They didn't move, not only a little bit! They just sat in the road looking startled. I picked them up and put them on the back seat of the car and drove them home.
Even now I still can't believe it. I think that I was meant to find them :) They were lovely Rabbits. So well behaved... the complete opposite of mine!
It's a very small world!

I thought it was two cats at first :lol:
My o/h was driving and I actually said to him 'Oh, look at those two cats talking in the middle of the... OH S**T! They are rabbits!!!!' :lol: :lol: :lol: They didn't move, not only a little bit! They just sat in the road looking startled. I picked them up and put them on the back seat of the car and drove them home.
Even now I still can't believe it. I think that I was meant to find them :) They were lovely Rabbits. So well behaved... the complete opposite of mine!
It's a very small world!

YOU WERE MEANT TO FIND THEM.
That time of night on that street, AND they had stayed together!!!!!! They were waiting to be found.
Honestly, if I can say anything about the mummy of these buns, she is one of the loveliest people I have ever met, yes, her buns got out, what can I say, sh*t happens. But luckily a lovely person happened by and found them :love:

Back