• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found the baby photos of Blackberry & Co!

I'm really sorry, but I was looking for the story of Blackberry & Co and stumbled on this thread and then had one of those 'my goodness those buns are so cute I could cry' moments and had to comment. :love:

Sorry, but what's their story?

xxx

:lol:I wondered why such an old thread had resurfaced :D

They were left where I worked in the pets corner of a theme park. I had the day off, when I went in the next day they all in a guinea pig cage (there was no-where else to put them). Someone had brought them in said they were left with him, don't know how true that is.

I had no intention of having any pets to be responsible for! Then Blackberry reached up for attention, and let me pick him up and cuddle him :love::love::love: (he's never sat still since :roll::lol:)

I took all four (Buttercup, the daddy, and the 3 babies) home so that they could be sexed by the vet. Mum and I decided we would keep 2. But we'd named them by then so they all had to stay :oops:

And as we said to each other - they're only small, a couple of hutches won't take up that much space!

So we bought the biggest hutches available, and a run, then mum built a bigger run, then we got the aviary, then their gardens were added on to the aviary......so no, they don't take up much space at all :lol:

:lol:I wondered why such an old thread had resurfaced :D

They were left where I worked in the pets corner of a theme park. I had the day off, when I went in the next day they all in a guinea pig cage (there was no-where else to put them). Someone had brought them in said they were left with him, don't know how true that is.

I had no intention of having any pets to be responsible for! Then Blackberry reached up for attention, and let me pick him up and cuddle him :love::love::love: (he's never sat still since :roll::lol:)

I took all four (Buttercup, the daddy, and the 3 babies) home so that they could be sexed by the vet. Mum and I decided we would keep 2. But we'd named them by then so they all had to stay :oops:

And as we said to each other - they're only small, a couple of hutches won't take up that much space!

So we bought the biggest hutches available, and a run, then mum built a bigger run, then we got the aviary, then their gardens were added on to the aviary......so no, they don't take up much space at all :lol:

A lovely story, they found you really and changed your life, I bet you never thought you would end up a bunny slave. The boys are lucky to have such a great mum and nan

Back