• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fosterers needed

I'm in Wrexham & willing to foster a pair if that will help you out at all...
I'm having a hutch on Saturday but also have a playshed which I could put a bonded pair in..

I have enough carriers to get them all at once, but would need to get them back at some point, tho if she has carriers that would be all the better. If its to be before christmas then Friday morning would be better for me than saturday.

Only problem though I woudn't be able to collect them from the owner she's a long way from me.. Would have to be a bunny run If people don't know where Wrexham is it's not far from Shewsbury & Chester...
Let me know I'm willing to help any way I can .

thank you Karen and BaileyDonut.

An update: heard back from her already and she says all can go with hutches and can be picked up anytime. Just waiting on the postcode so we can pinpoint the area.

I explained they are going to foster homes and then rescue and she's ok with that.

Hopefully Tupperwarequeen Sally will be able to pick a pair and hutch up for her to foster on friday, so that leaves us needing fosters for 2 singles and a pair.

Can anyone help get them to birmingham or part way?
Also Kirkby Pet Welfare can take a single or pair so could anyone help get them from Clowne to Kirkby in Ashfield please? Its not far.

here's a map:
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....epicon=true&zm=0&scale=200000&out.x=7&out.y=7

Thanks guys x

Mandy - I can't do anything to help before Christmas as my boyfriends mother is coming to stay. But I could probably pick up and take the ones to Kirkby or anywhere within 1 hour drive on Wed 28th. Travelling to stansted on Friday (22nd) evening and again on Tues (27th) if any need going down that way. Can't foster as i also have my mum and dad's two buns coming to stay for 3 weeks.

I'm going to get in touch and arrange to get one pair or a single tomorrow.

note to self: buy big bottle of whiskey or similar to placate husband :D :D :D :D

tupperwarequeen said:
I'm going to get in touch and arrange to get one pair or a single tomorrow.

note to self: buy big bottle of whiskey or similar to placate husband :D :D :D :D

Well done Sally. :D

i've spoken to the lady who currently has the buns at her house. I am going to collect either a single or the one pair she has tomorrow morning, it really depends on whether I can fit the hutches into the car as she says they are very big. I aim to be there by 8.30am, so if anyone wants me to squeeze in any others please let me know, but they would have to be collected from me tomorrow, as I have no hutch space to keep them overnight.

She says there is just one pair, the others are all single, and said did I know they would be unsuitable for breeding....I said they were going to be pets now

sneaking on internet at work, so will catch up with you all later

Karen..sorry not been on pc..it would be great if you could foster..but need to arrange collecting them...I can't be of much help there as no time over the next 4 days...if you can get them ..or all the people trying to help can get them to you then great :D

Hi Jill, I know you are busy - I have just seen the other post 'oh dear lots of bunnies'. If you do get a minute to answer my questions sent via my pm, I would really appreciate it (never having done fostering before). If kayj doesn't need me to foster for her this week, I would love to foster for you. If not this time - in the future. I just wish I could do more now. Sending lots of Christmas wishes to you and your bunnies - keep up the good work. Karen

honeybunny said:
Sally chloe, chloaster, can foster some...will try to pm her to see if she can link up with you :D

Chloe can you pm me a number to contact you please, if I don't hear for definate that you can collect from me tomorrow I will just bring the buns that I can foster, as I don't have the hutches to keep buns overnight.

Where in Staffs are you - Just wondering whether I can get to you easier than Clowne to pick up from you (not a very confident driver Im afraid). Jill knows I have offered to help. Would need hutch though. Have you room in your car? Pretty please :lol: Karen

I have collected all the rabbits, a pair of dutch babies (girls) well, they are 6 months old now! A mum dutch and baby (also girl) looks about 12 weeks old. A single dutch female, single lop harlequin-like female and a ginger lop male.

The 2 babies will stay with me, Chloe is going to collect the others from me later.

Back