• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Bunnies Graduation Form

Beige: I forgot to mention Butters, he especially has to come on the bucks night. We need to teach him how to handle Lady Jane.
I am sure there is a picture of Big somewhere staring the babies out, I'll look for it. Pixie by the way texts me all the time from BARC, she was very disappointed when their new home fell through. I'm trying to work out a way of getting them back to Rabsville.

Butters: I'm up for a bucks night out!

Dan: Can I come?

Clover: Can you eat it?

:lol::lol::lol:

Alfie: I'm always up for a bucks' night and discretion is my middle name. ;) Somebody else will need to drive this time though as the hoomin has sent my cars to the scrap heap. :roll:

I :love: the photo of tiny Smurfy with the huge asparagus. :love::love:

Dudley: The Mummy says 12 bunnies is not much difference to 10!! Me and Daisy is sorry P&P didn't get their forever home :( Personally, I think I can speak on behalf of all the Bucks, we would love to see P&P back at Rabsville I know how upset Beige was when they left!

Oxo: I wanted to put a photo of me in a towel as I think I look cute too, although I have a bit of an evil face on having just had my medicine.

oxmed.jpg

Pippa and Big in a 'sit off'

BigSq.jpg

Oxo, you are very cute... and your medicine diary was a Rabsville classic.:thumb:

Loving the Big and Pippa picture. :love: Has Big heard about the plot ot bring back P&P?

Oxo: I wanted to put a photo of me in a towel as I think I look cute too, although I have a bit of an evil face on having just had my medicine.

oxmed.jpg

Pippa and Big in a 'sit off'

BigSq.jpg

Big :love::love: Sorry I am overly biased, would love to steal her as her attitude and looks are so like Bobby Girl!

Dudley: Oxo dude, you has it all wrong! you has to employ the shrink downwards technique. I has perfected the art of collapsing in on myself and can become the size of a tiny black mouse, lost in the depths of a deep towel tunnel! Pippa is one brave bunneh sitting next to Bigzilla even if there is some wire in the way!

Beige: Shellypops if you would like to steal my sister Big, I can arrange it. Then my problem would be solved, I can move Pippa and Pixie into my condo and get rid of the pink.

Oxo: Dudley hopefully I will not have to use your excellent technique and never take any meds again. Having said that the Mummy practically cut my paw off the other night there was blood everywhere. It was very traumatic I might write a thread about it and name and shame her.

Beige: Oh Oxo, buck up you were only having your nails clipped.

Oxo: Have you ever had your nails clipped?

Beige: No

Oxo: You won't have had your nail quick cut by accident then?

Oxo: Well then shut your gob (limps off)

Beige: Shellypops if you would like to steal my sister Big, I can arrange it. Then my problem would be solved, I can move Pippa and Pixie into my condo and get rid of the pink.

Oxo: Dudley hopefully I will not have to use your excellent technique and never take any meds again. Having said that the Mummy practically cut my paw off the other night there was blood everywhere. It was very traumatic I might write a thread about it and name and shame her.

Beige: Oh Oxo, buck up you were only having your nails clipped.

Oxo: Have you ever had your nails clipped?

Oxo: You won't have had your nail quick cut by accident then?

Oxo: Well then shut your gob (limps off)

Dandelion: Poor Oxo! Our mummy won't even try yo cut our nails herself, she is a complete coward and makes the vet lady do it :p

methinks the mummy is missing these 2 foster bunnies way too much;)

so, when are they coming back to rabsville?:D

Back