• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Forage for your local rabbit rescue

Karen's

Mama Doe
Hi RU,
Just thought I would give a little nudge that if any of you foragers are near to a rabbit rescue, why not collect a bit extra for the bunnies there.
I've started doing this for my local rescue, and they let me go in and feed the buns too, so I feel like a fairy bun mother :lol:

I'd love to, I took a massive bag when we adopted Mouse from Camp Nibble last month. I can't find any rescues near me though :(

If anyone is near Rabbit Residence, they LOVE this. Every now and again a lovely lady drops off a big bag of dandelions and picked grass for our bunnies. And occasionally they get willow, apple and hazel trimmings. The rabbits LOVE it. Anyone in that corner of Cambridge/Essex/Herts whose doing a bit of gardening or foraging, send them RR's way!!

What a wonderful idea - wish I was close enough to as it's so thoughtful (and something even if I did live near, wouldn't have thought of on my own).

Orangediva - I can't see why they wouldn't be but I'm sure a wee pop in, call, e-mail could find out for sure :D

Back