• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For All of You ...........

it has been very sad on hear lately but it remeinds me how important RU is in our times of need when other just don't understand.
thinking of you all and sending healing vibes to all our poorly bunnies and big hugs to those who have lost a dear friend

i have just lost my rex- silky:cry: we only had her 2 weeks but the whole family are devastated,,, i hope all the people with poorly buns have the luck that we missed out on with silky, x keeping my fingers x for you all xx

This thread has made me cry, its 3 weeks since I lost my little Charlie bun, he had a lovely spoilt 10 years with me and I miss him so very very much. Lavender has a new husbun, and I've been concentrating so much on sorting her out thats its taken my mind of Charlie, but now she's happy with him (Darwin, the monster frenchie bun :D) its really hit me again. . He used to beg to be picked up every night, and fall asleep in my arms doing little bunny snorings - I'll never see his little face again. :( I picked his ashes up from the vets on Saturday and I literally just fell apart when I got home with them.:cry:

So, I echo Jane's words, and my heart goes out to all of you who are going through sad or difficult times with your furry friends - try really hard to remember the happy times and don't let it make you think you shouldn't have another bun. It took a lot of courage for us to decide to rescue Darwin, but I know the happiness he will bring Lavender, me and his new Daddy (ie my other half who is already besotted with him) is worth all of the heart ache. Everyone give their bunnies extra big hugs. :love:

This thread has made me cry, its 3 weeks since I lost my little Charlie bun, he had a lovely spoilt 10 years with me and I miss him so very very much. Lavender has a new husbun, and I've been concentrating so much on sorting her out thats its taken my mind of Charlie, but now she's happy with him (Darwin, the monster frenchie bun :D) its really hit me again. . He used to beg to be picked up every night, and fall asleep in my arms doing little bunny snorings - I'll never see his little face again. :( I picked his ashes up from the vets on Saturday and I literally just fell apart when I got home with them.:cry:

So, I echo Jane's words, and my heart goes out to all of you who are going through sad or difficult times with your furry friends - try really hard to remember the happy times and don't let it make you think you shouldn't have another bun. It took a lot of courage for us to decide to rescue Darwin, but I know the happiness he will bring Lavender, me and his new Daddy (ie my other half who is already besotted with him) is worth all of the heart ache. Everyone give their bunnies extra big hugs. :love:

Charlie will be watching over you with such pride :)

Losing Hugo broke my heart. Just when I think I'm coming to terms with it, I seem to go back to square one and nobody except people on here seem to understand why I haven't got over it yet - I don't think I ever will :( Someone said after he'd died he'd gone to a better place, but I corrected them, it's not a better place, it's the best place :) no more pain or illness (and maybe he's got his nose back :lol:) I am hoping that by helping a bun in need (who I am picking up later today) I won't seem to be forgetting Hugo, but honouring his memory. He was such a lovely bun and I miss him terribly, I still forget he's gone sometimes :( I really appreciate all the support I've had from everyone :wave:

Love and hugs to anyone having a tough time with their bun or who has lost a much loved bunny :wave:

My thoughts are with all the people who have sick or recently passed buns! I can't imagine what you're all going through!

Back