• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fizz- April 2010- 10th January 2011- Post 55, final resting place

Well, I changed my mind. I 'borrowed' my dad's credit card and paid to bring Fizz home. I couldn't bear the thought of him being somewhere, thinking he was uncared, just being not somewhere 'right'. Thankfully, my dad is awesome, and was having the same inner battle as I was and said that was absolutelty fine (I've so never done anything like that before but it was breaking my heart).

So Fizz will be coming home to me. I feel much less guilty about that.

(Also, those of Fizz is relevant to, I did send you a more detailed e-mail than what I posted here, so check your spam boxes if you haven't already got it).

I feel better about that now.

IzzFizz, I will make you a video like I make everyone else one, it will just depend when I can get the perfect song onto dad's laptop. Loving you.

Some times life just dosnt seem fair.
His life was short but it was a happy one.
You are fortunate to have know and loved this little chap.
I am glad you will get his ashes back to have the closure you so obviously need.

What a beautiful and touching tribute to such a lovely bunny. I managed to read that through the tears. You say that you were lucky to have known Fizz but I think he was lucky to have known you.

Binky free little man xxx

What a beautiful tribute to a special bunny. :cry: :cry:

It sounds as though you lived your short life to the full and lived up to your name. Binky free xxx

Am so very sorry xx :cry:

I am glad you made it your place. You looked after that wee man from the awful place he came from and showed him that life could be something else, something good. Your tribute is absolutely beautiful.

Good night Fizz, we are all thinking of you down here. You were the bunny with funny ears who everyone loved. You will do well at rainbow bridge, living with all the other bunnies taken far too soon.

Love and snuggles, sleep tight and binky free. X

Dear Fizz,

Here is your video, lovely man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04RlgpMO5eg

Its quite long :lol: Just over 9 mins, but my favourite bit is at the end, so that's what people should watch (the last minute or so at the end) if they don't have time for the whole video.

If I don't think of you, then I'm ok. If I think of you as a baby, then I'm ok. If i think of you being here, as an adult, and see you as an adult, it hurts, and it aches.

I hope you're ok, lovely boy.

Tx

Also, I just wanted to show this picture (its in the video).

This waa taken the morning Fizz died. I had in my head I wanted a 'photoshoot' of Wish, Mooshy Face and Fizz, but didn't get my chance for that, but that morning I did have Fizz and Mooshy Face together to compare for size (the battery had died on my scales). I could tell even then that if I wanted to bond them it would be super easy.

Fizz is on the left.

Hutchings1312011102.jpg

Also, I found this video and thought it was super cute.

Fizz will come home soon, I'm sure. He won't be staying here though. He was only ever supposed to be here as a 'pitstop'. He never managed to reach his Forever Home in life, but he will continue his journey and he will reach his Eternal Forever Home in death, and he will be scattered in the most perfect place.

His new owners have been wonderful throughout this and incredibly generous towards me and to Fizz. I'm desperately sorry for them that they never managed to get their Fizz to their house. That's a very cruel twist of fate. I know it would have been the perfect home for him to have a wonderful life.

:love:

As usual Sky, a beautiful beautiful tribute.

Binky Free Fizzster. What a stunning little bunster you really were.

Enjoy the bridge little one.

Ginger sends her love.

Oh God.:cry:
Didnt see this till now.
Sending you all my love, and if I could I would shake you by the hand.

A beautiful tribute and every word shows your heartbreak.
This wee man, despite his problems, had a stab at life and knew what it was like to have so much love showered upon him.

So much care went into his short life, and into his passing, with you by his side.I couldnt think of a more calming way.
God Bless,Fizz.Sleep Well.

thanks for sharing he video of the kittens,they looked so adorable.
We love you Fizz and glad that you had happy days with SKY-O.

Back