• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Baby, now Nami :@

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be perfectly honest I've had a REALLY cr@p few days. The mention of breeding sets me off. I'll go now and let you get on.

If you find the answer let me know as I have a severely interbred foster with agression and emotional issues in one of my sheds.

And I'm having a **** time right now which isn't being helped by your comments

I'm sorry about your aggressive rabbit, I refused to pass on Babys genes after she bit me because I didn't want to bring rabbits with temperament problems into the world

Thanks, that's kind of reassuring to hear, sorry you went through it :( ! I'd had Baby from birth and she didn't care that she hurt me, I made the hurrendous 'squealing' sound a rabbit would when in pain and she didn't even flinch

Aww that must have been so upsetting that she was like that. :( Glad she stopped though just sorry to hear nami has. Like I said, I hope it was a one off but if not, hope the spay does make her friendly again and i'm glad my experience with tink is some what reassuring, i was shocked at how lovely she became again. :)

She sounds to be around the age Beano got terribly agressive, I have many scars from her and you couldn't go near her without getting scratched/lunged and bit at. I was in the shed and she bit into my leg and wouldn't let go for ages once! :shock: My family used to call her demon rabbit or 'meano beano' :( :roll: But really she had just got hormones and I got her spayed and that made her a lot better, she still only accepts things on her terms though :lol: But that's just her :love:

Please get back on track now or I will lock the thread.

Only post if you want to give sensible advice.

Adelle is very soppy but rather food aggressive and so Bye-Bye gets pushy too for food so I feed them by hand - one biscuit at a time through the bars - this way it also helps them to eat it slowly which must be better for them tummy's. Also it means I can slowly move the bunnies apart. Now they (Adelle) is much better, but given half a chance she'll still stick her head straight into the biscuit box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back