• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally bonded!

MISCHIEF AND LILLABELLE-First day of bonding them....

After a bout of ill health I have finally been able to try bonding Mischief and Lillabelle! [emoji3] Please excuse how scruffy Mischief is as he is mid moult!

It has gone extremely well so far. They both showed no aggression or chasing and acted as if they have been together for ages.

Mischief puts his head down whenever she goes near him. I wonder if he realises she is a youngster? They have laid down together and eaten hay together and Mischief even accepts her sitting on his head! [emoji38]

Here are a few pix of them after an hour of bonding. I will post a video soon aswell once my OH gets around to sending it to my phone. He bought a new phone yesterday aswell so the quality is much better [emoji3]
e48617976713e450b9b131b1a4e9d63e.jpg
9418165c8d86c390dfa2dee5a12d1692.jpg
213c8622fbcd964b8ac88ed2e5d94a29.jpg
d3c498957eccef09c3848610f13e72b9.jpg
5047e7330e00cc83dee5d33ec8c4f1d2.jpg
b55de45e73ac2428025732f95cdad2ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
More pix! [emoji178]

I wil get some close ups and upload the videos soon for you all [emoji16]
273f726bfa18d81ee0d70597a8294256.jpg
3bf5966ed843561dd41429a808cc2545.jpg
ce95314014fd3219f32a647f8a7aa938.jpg

Aww this is great news. I'm so glad to hear that, they're so beautiful :love: I love it :love:

Awww beautiful! Mischief wants grooming from her I expect. Hopefully she'll submit and be nice and easy.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Best of luck! Tha's a really impressive moult as well, Mischief! :D Do his ears noticeably moult, or am I seeing things?

Aww, they're so adorable together! :love: I'm so glad for them and for you that everything seems to be going well between them. :love: Like keletkezes, I was thinking, too, that Mischief's moult is very impressive! Looks like he won't be finished any time soon!

Thank you everyone. It's all exciting stuff! Lillabelle just groomed Mischief! Well she licked his ear a few times but definitely a step in the right direction [emoji3]

Best of luck! Tha's a really impressive moult as well, Mischief! :D Do his ears noticeably moult, or am I seeing things?
His ears moult at the top actually. He is moulting really badly but doesn't like being brushed now as I am trying to do his rear end! He growls at me and fights to escape so it's not a fun experience for either of us [emoji53] xx

His ears moult at the top actually. He is moulting really badly but doesn't like being brushed now as I am trying to do his rear end! He growls at me and fights to escape so it's not a fun experience for either of us [emoji53] xx

Cookie doesn't really like scallops, but I feed him some vegetables while he combs, so he accepts. I also pat him for a few minutes before combing and he calms down.

This is such great news, well done bunnies so pleased, and well done you T.T. xx
Oh thank you! To be honest I only did what everyone suggested plus followed Bunny Lady posts to an extent. Unfortunately my pain got so bad last night I had to sleep in the bed so I had to split them up as felt it was too early to leave them.

We are going to put them together when I can until the weekend and then my OH and I are going to do shifts so we can fully bond them.
I know it is not right to split them up when they are doing so well but I had no choice really [emoji53]

They are back together now and sharing a big plate of veggies happily and wanting to be close together cuddled up most of the time. I enclose a pic. It's on my rubbish phone but my OH said he will get some good pix this evening for me.

So far so good though! They are 100% friendly and have groomed each other a little. Mischief is constantly putting his head down to Lillabelle but she just carries on doing her thing. She jumps all over him doing her mad run abouts and he is so laid back and doesn't ever react. He is such a good boy! [emoji7]
c4eae73c16d12b898bfc17d2fbdb875c.jpg

Oh thank you! To be honest I only did what everyone suggested plus followed Bunny Lady posts to an extent. Unfortunately my pain got so bad last night I had to sleep in the bed so I had to split them up as felt it was too early to leave them.

We are going to put them together when I can until the weekend and then my OH and I are going to do shifts so we can fully bond them.
I know it is not right to split them up when they are doing so well but I had no choice really [emoji53]

They are back together now and sharing a big plate of veggies happily and wanting to be close together cuddled up most of the time. I enclose a pic. It's on my rubbish phone but my OH said he will get some good pix this evening for me.

So far so good though! They are 100% friendly and have groomed each other a little. Mischief is constantly putting his head down to Lillabelle but she just carries on doing her thing. She jumps all over him doing her mad run abouts and he is so laid back and doesn't ever react. He is such a good boy! [emoji7]
c4eae73c16d12b898bfc17d2fbdb875c.jpg

Ah dear, they are so beautiful :love: I think they're doing very well at bonding. :) Mashallah :)

Back