• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fighting - Lola and Desmond - Please Help!

Lets think about this...how many times do you come home from work in a bad mood and snap at the oh.....we have all been there, its just the buns are a bit more concentrated...plus p'd off of being mounted 5 times in a row:lol:

sorry, i was watching eric being shoved by esme (again) as i typed that - i didn't mean your 2 in particular:oops: if they're fine most of the time, i'm sure a little tiff now and then is understandable:).

I knew you didnt mean my two - it is hard to watch them being grumpy with each other and then believe they are happier! I am still not convinced that Lola is happier than when she was a single house rabbit and taken everywhere with us (to friends houses, in the car, etc - strange rabbit) but now that she has met another rabbit i am sure she could never be happy single again!

Lets think about this...how many times do you come home from work in a bad mood and snap at the oh.....we have all been there, its just the buns are a bit more concentrated...plus p'd off of being mounted 5 times in a row:lol:

Very true! I just dont normally bite my hubby!! :lol::lol::lol:

Think i am panicing! :roll:

Back