• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FFS Buster!!!

I can really sympathise. Elijah used to thump every night when I first got him and no neighbours complained but he was keeping me awake (possibly neighbours but they might not of known what the noise was) so I used to go out at around 2.00 am and fetch him in. I think it was attention seeking behaviour in his case. The accommodation inside was only temporary so I'd have to put him out again for space. Eventually he moved indoors when I had a swap round but if it just isn't feasible then you are at a dead end.

Elijah's hutch had thick carpet on the plywood but he still made himself heard!

When Timmy first came to us he was in a small cage in my room (thats all I had room for while we was waiting for the hutch) and OMG I could not sleep one bit, he was so noisy, even without the thumping :shock: And with 2 Kids and a job and no sleep I felt like a zombie. x

On a windy Night I put willow in her she'd and have foam playmats underneath her lino. This makes her thumping less loud.. Floppy used to thump all the time before we got. willow but the playmats deadened the sound...

pS. I have asked the mods to have a look to see what's happened,

Fee x

On a windy Night I put willow in her she'd and have foam playmats underneath her lino. This makes her thumping less loud.. Floppy used to thump all the time before we got. willow but the playmats deadened the sound...

pS. I have asked the mods to have a look to see what's happened,

Fee x

Thank you x

I tell ya what though.... having just been out to clean the litter trays and fill up hay etc, if I had the space Id bring them all in! :) Its blooming cold out there. Loving the winter coats though :) x

Back