• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Female mini rex looking for home - Norwich

I hate talking about someone who isn't here to defend themselves, please we are in our funny ways trying to help.

My offer stands, I would take the bun and hutch if you are serious about not keeping rabbits anymore and are desperate.

Hi,

If you come back on here, someone will be able to help you, all we want is for the bun to have a great home, but with advertising on freeads etc. you don't know where she could end up.

Please contact someone on here, there have been people offering to take her for you, and she will have a fantastic home.

She is a beautiful bun by the way, spaying will help lots, and her behaviour will settle down.

Dont feel that anyone is judging you if you feel you still want to rehome. Come back on and try and find her a home on here, it would better than the free ads.

Distantimages contacted me on the 8.11.08 asking if I would take this bunny on behalf of ARC. ARC had space at that time and the offer of us accepting the bun was made. At the same time a post was aded to say that they were going to get the bun neutered and after asking if a space was still needed I was informed no ....

If ARC has spaces we are able to take this bunny provided this rabbit can be got to us. Like all rescues we have a constant supply of unwanted buns and a limited suply of empty spaces. If this bun needs a space we are able to take them when the next available space becomes available.

Last edited:
I cant understand it? They where tryin to adopt 2 rescue buns a few weeks ago and now want to get rid of theres. Its such a shame

Back