• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling very fed up

I was just thinking... when people treat animals like this what hope is there for some people's kids :? .

I can't imagine how hard it must be for rescues. It makes me so angry!!!

No, you can't sell your kids, but some people fob them off on their grandparents!
I personally think some people should be spayed and neuterred!

oh Jill, you know there are some people who are beyond help :cry: You do so much to help, please don't get down hearted (there are some people we don't feel we should send home with their babies too :shock: :shock: :shock: )

I have a small double level hutch which is currently free, I would happliy foster some babies for you if that would help (I don't think it would be big enough for an older bun, cos its not ever so tall)

thanks for all your offers of help..but sadly we can't help all the needy rabbits :( ..I am keeping a check on those I've visited and will keep you updated.......got home today to another message on my phone to take in 2 more :(

i dont think the situation will ever change unless there is legislation about pets.

there will always be cruel people and be people who are in it soly for the money.

i dont know what the answer is and am saddend by lots of the stories i read.

i take heart in tha fact i do the very best i can for my bunnies.

perhaps part of the problem is lack of education, if kids in schools were visited as part of the psa program it may improve things.

Back