• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feeling emotional about the bunny house ( with added pinkness)

Someone just suggested the hare ( who re) house :shock::shock:

Binky burrows and cotton tail cottage are favourite at the moment. I may change my mind though:lol:

how easy is it to paint stripes without them running into each other,? I have never painted anything ever, so it could be a disaster

Bunnies New home looks amazing, make sure you have a chair so you can go and sit with them. I love the name candy cottage as you're painting it pink :)

This must be really hard :( But it's a beautiful big house and you can clearly fit a human in it so you'll be able to spend lots of time out there with them :) They won't mind a bit. x

Someone just suggested the hare ( who re) house :shock::shock:

Binky burrows and cotton tail cottage are favourite at the moment. I may change my mind though:lol:

how easy is it to paint stripes without them running into each other,? I have never painted anything ever, so it could be a disaster

Just saw this - personally I would paint all the stripes of one colour, leave them to dry, then run masking tape along the edges and paint the second colour so you can then peel the tape off and get a nice clean edge. But that might be too much faff, it depends how fancy you want it!

Just saw this - personally I would paint all the stripes of one colour, leave them to dry, then run masking tape along the edges and paint the second colour so you can then peel the tape off and get a nice clean edge. But that might be too much faff, it depends how fancy you want it!

Brilliant idea :) :)

Painting has begun! !!

Hubby up the ladder moaning about my choice of colours :lol:

While little Rowan paints his own house

to be continued ......

The paint smelt slightly fruity (??) So my hubby came up with raspberry cottage.

I am still undecided
It's a lovely pink, not too washed out :) I like the name: it looks like it has cream or white chocolate too, so maybe you could incorporate that?

I love the colour. It looks better than I imagined it :love: even hubby is warming to it :lol: he was horrified to see the pink paint tins :lol:

people on my Facebook think that I an absolutely bonkers. Someone even thought that it was a playhouse for my boys ( human ) and asked why it was pink ( Rowan actually loves pink ) :lol:

Back