• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Favourite ear position - warning could get controversial!!

What is your favourite ear position

• Uppy Eared

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Lop Eared

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Helicopter

Votes: 15 23.1%

• Total voters
I like all three of the 'ear types' really :) But I voted for uppy ears as both mine have uppy ears and I like watching them wash them and as another post said I can read their emotions better and can tell when they are annoyed, interested etc and like watching Beano move her ears back and forth listening to the birds outside in summer :)

I have all three - how lucky am I????

Maud and Colin are both Lops
Malc is uppy
Cilla is both :lol:

i like them both, although ive had 5 lops and only one uppy, with that uppy eared bunny being little rosie, she was soo expressive with her little ears twitching

dad has often said he's sure lops are deaf, he said it about locksley and mowgli, i said i think they are just soo laid back they switch off, because they hear things they want to hear :lol:

Mine are like this too Lisa. We used to think Mischa was deaf because he'd get startled easily. I do think the ear muffles sounds a bit but he's definitely not deaf!

Soooo controversial with a few 'mean' comments about loppies! I'm with KarenM - I love lops with their squashy faces and I have a helicopter who is adorable, I have uppies too and mini ears (Nethies) - they're all gorgeous so hard to say but I will go for LOPPIES followed closely by the HELICOPTER position!!!:love::love:

Back