• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat Fluffs needs your help

Fantastic news for Fat Fluffs :D Congratulations!!!!

I think the conditions will be manageable, there was some very strong support from some of the council committee members. :D

It was by no means cut and dry and quite alarming to hear the objectors speak but common sense and values won out! Councillor Windmill was awesome!

There was so much support that the hearing had to be moved to the bigger main chamber to accommodate everyone! :D not to mention the petition of over 7,800 in support and the 85 plus letters sent!!! This is just so wonderful to see what people can do when working together.

A good day for good people - well done guys xx

I think this is remarkable - and so pleased that so many did support - I bet those silly objectors really didn't expect this...makes me want to thumb my nose at the silly sods (and maybe lose all dignity and through in a mooney too).:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry I missed that but glad the Outcome was the right one and common sense prevailed.
Perhaps all the objectors could get photos of neglected and mistreated rabbits shoved through their letterboxes, perhaps their opinions would hve changes.

Well done y'all!!!!:thumb:

Back