• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Family of 4 Dwarf Rabbits need rehousing to a good responsible home.

Physical Description
There are 4 dwarf rabbits, one white, one black, and two identical twins in brown.

Temperament
Snowball (white Rabbit): Try's to be a dominant Rabbit, she is quiet shy and will avoid you, but when you pick her up and put her on your lap she will sit and be stroked. She try's to be boss, but Cookie the male rabbit is not having any other it and has a lot of patience for her but will chase her about if she really gets on his nerves.

Cookie (Black Rabbit): Cookie is king, he is very chilled out, if you walked out into the garden and they are out getting exercise the other three will run and Cookie will remain steadfast show curiosity and let you pick him up without running away. He is such a good rabbit when we didnt know Snowball was pregnant (as we were reassured that they were both female) he was in the pen with the baby rabbits and he left them alone. When he first met the kids (after they came out of the hutch) he jumped in between them and showed them affection.

Coco and Muffin

Are brothers and sister and apart from a slight size difference are identical brown rabbits, Muffin is the male and Coco is female. Coco is unfortunately bottom of the pecking order and will be the last to eat food (when mum lets her). She could be split with Muffin.

Cookie and Snowball are coming up to three.
Coco and Muffin are coming up to 2 and of the same litter.

Sex
Cookie and Muffin are male.
Coco and Snowball are female.

Neuter Status
All four have been neutered when we realized Snowball and Cookie were not both females.

Vaccination Status
Not vaccinated.

Health
I'm a firm believer that animals shouldnt be kept in cages, even my grandfather who used to breed them for food felt strongly about this with his rabbits and chickens and used to have runs for them to exercise and socialize. I have a decked garden which is about 25 meters squared and enclosed so they cant get out and they are let out to run around every day and were able to run about very fast. So they are all healthy and fit rabbits.

Snowball once caught her front teeth on something and got stuck, which meant her teeth became unaligned and we had to have them removed. Unfortunately, the vet couldn't remove one of them as snowball needed resuscitation during surgery. So every now an then it grows out and she looks like a pirate with one protruding tooth. But she will let you wrap her gently up in a blanket and clip her tooth almost as if she is relieved you have done it.

Type of home wanted
A loving home where someone has the time for them.

Reason for rehoming
Both daughters begged for rabbits and during the pandemic we had snowball and cookie as babies, my oldest daughter now 14 has lost all interest, while my youngest has developed a worsening allergy to them and gets puffy eyes, runny nose and sneezes a lot. So that means it's left to me, dad, to clean them and feed them and I cannot do it anymore as Im overwhelmed with responsibilities from my job and other commitments. I'm actually very fond of cookie who will happily sit in my office next to the dog and do his own thing, he will also affectionately lick me. However I just think they are going to be neglected if not rehoused.

here are links to their photos:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kZ1eHduL25JbCqwd7
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cvt7y2HALYXPrMZX6

I will also give the 3 tier hutch and run away with them too.

Back