• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Failing my bunnies- excess cecatrophs. UD post 19 :D

nope. trying the obvious stuff (to me anyway!) diet wise ie the stuff that triggers either of mine to go a bit messy but i've not fathomed it - yet.

*squish* Does the owner (whom I'm making a presumption as to who it is) have any ideas?

Sorry you're struggling with this. It could just be the upheaval, as opposed to anything diet related.

*squish* Does the owner (whom I'm making a presumption as to who it is) have any ideas?

Sorry you're struggling with this. It could just be the upheaval, as opposed to anything diet related.

yes, course she's aware. its not a totally isolated incident i don't think but i'm stubborn and want to sort it:lol:

both in good health and fine spirit - and now obsessed with hawthorne!!

yes, course she's aware. its not a totally isolated incident i don't think but i'm stubborn and want to sort it:lol:

I want to admit to everyone that my own bun has very abnormal caecs on the other hand he has an absolutely naff caecum & gut timing mechanism, & a rare disorder thank goodness.

poppymoon - out of the 30 or so buns who need extra help, most buns go for hawthorn & in large quantities. We've plenty of safe hedges of that around here & I'll get some drying for you.
I know it's hard on folk who can't get out to a field hedge, but for those who can, even just for a country walk + getting bunny food. It's helped when we can't get to the bottom of the problem in simple ways.

I knew you would have made her aware :) Just didn't know if she had any ideas for how to solve it but sounds like its been an ongoing battle.

Back