• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Facebook link - bunnies needing rescue

RosemaryG

Warren Scout
Hi all

Sorry, this is probably not in the right thread but it's just appeared on my Facebook timeline posted by Nibbles Rodent and Rabbit rescue - not sure how to copy the link, but the content is below. I also couldn't see that it had been posted anywhere else on RU today

URGENT - 18 RABBITS NEED HELP!

We have just had a call re 18 rabbits which need rescue help asap. Once again there is no one else to help and so far the only offer of 'help' has been from a 'gentleman' offering to take them all to help teach his dogs to hunt! These rabbits need to be moved asap as the owner is going into hospital for a knee op and there will be no one to take care of them. As always Nibbles has limited space and very limited funds to help. No housing can be provided by the current owner as they are living in built in breeding pens (show rabbits) as singles. Mostly bucks but no idea on number of bucks and does. They are blue and orange Rex. Again we are appealing for rescue placements, transport, and funds to help these rabbits asap!

If you can donate towards the rescue of these rabbits please do so via PayPal to donations@nibbles.org.uk and mark the donation as rex rabbit rescue so we can keep funds separate. If anyone can donate hutches we would be mega greatful as would the rabbits.

Could someone please move to a more appropriate thread please

What a dilemma, I dont have facebook so cant access this..

I wonder if others on facebook can see whats happening. What area is it in?

Back