• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAB customer service from Hay Experts

Do hay experts sell A&P? Thought they didn't *goes searching*

no they dont :( sorry wasnt clear at all there :lol::lol: any A&P would do me but i cant really get big bags so need somewhere that sells smaller quantites and they would be perfect as i order hay from them each month anyway

I thought we could say thanks by coming up with lists of what our favourite items are, and also what we would like to buy from them, but it is not on their list. Then they could add some items, knowing that there is a demand for them.
My bunnies love the seagrass mats and the timothy hay from Alfalfa King. I always get my SS pellets from HE, too, the postage with courier is very reasonable for large and heavy parcels.

I like all the different hays and the bags of herbs and gnawstones.

i wish they would sell balls in the style of their vine balls, but made of willow! because mine wont touch the vine ones. :(

Back