• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excellent bonding experience at Small Paws Boarding

anaqi

Warren Scout
I hope this is allowed but I'd like to share my experience with Small Paws Boarding.

My Edward lost his partner in January. I'd tried to bond him with another rabbit but it didn't work out and I had to rehome her. I continued the search for a new partner but my local rescues seemed to have nothing but boys and we had to delay during the spring as we were having building work done.

A few weeks ago I was searching the RSPCA website and found a beautiful female rabbit called Twix at my local centre. We went to have a look at her and she was beautiful so I took Edward along for a bunny date and it was very positive but I wasn't confident trying to them on my own so I searched the internet for help.

I came across Small Paws Boarding website and it said they did bonding and they were just 20 minutes away from me in Elkesley, near Retford, Nottinghamshire. I had several converstations with the owner on Facebook and we arranged for her to do the bonding.

I was so nervous handing over my Edward to a total stranger but the lady was absolutely lovely. Her whole set up was immaculate and she was very knowledgeable about rabbits, even recommending where to get the VHD2 vaccination. We kept in touch over Facebook during the whole bonding process, she gave me updates on how things were going and reassured me that Edward was doing fine.

10 days later she sent me a message - they had bonded and they were ready to come home! I was over the moon. I went to collect them today and I am so happy to have them back. She said if i had any problems or questions I should get in touch. It was a really positive experience and it only cost £25!

If you are in North Nottinghamshire or South Yorkshire I can highly recommend Small Paws Boarding for bunny boarding and bonding.

http://www.smallpawsboarding.co.uk/

Clair

What useful feedback for others in your position :) And I'm so pleased you have a happy bonded pair now.

I hope this is allowed but I'd like to share my experience with Small Paws Boarding.

My Edward lost his partner in January. I'd tried to bond him with another rabbit but it didn't work out and I had to rehome her. I continued the search for a new partner but my local rescues seemed to have nothing but boys and we had to delay during the spring as we were having building work done.

A few weeks ago I was searching the RSPCA website and found a beautiful female rabbit called Twix at my local centre. We went to have a look at her and she was beautiful so I took Edward along for a bunny date and it was very positive but I wasn't confident trying to them on my own so I searched the internet for help.

I came across Small Paws Boarding website and it said they did bonding and they were just 20 minutes away from me in Elkesley, near Retford, Nottinghamshire. I had several converstations with the owner on Facebook and we arranged for her to do the bonding.

I was so nervous handing over my Edward to a total stranger but the lady was absolutely lovely. Her whole set up was immaculate and she was very knowledgeable about rabbits, even recommending where to get the VHD2 vaccination. We kept in touch over Facebook during the whole bonding process, she gave me updates on how things were going and reassured me that Edward was doing fine.

10 days later she sent me a message - they had bonded and they were ready to come home! I was over the moon. I went to collect them today and I am so happy to have them back. She said if i had any problems or questions I should get in touch. It was a really positive experience and it only cost £25!

If you are in North Nottinghamshire or South Yorkshire I can highly recommend Small Paws Boarding for bunny boarding and bonding.

http://www.smallpawsboarding.co.uk/

Clair

Thank you for posting the feedback. It will be very useful for others and sounds great :D

Back