• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ethical question, opinions please! *Pics!*

A very tough decision. I personally couldn't spay the female knowing she was pregnant, but that's just my opinion.
I wish you the best of luck with such a beautiful family :love:

ok, i too agree with spaying if necessary.

I work in a maternity hospital, and I can tell you that when it comes to the crunch, the mother's life is ALWAYS held above that of the unborn baby. Obvioulsy, the aim is not to lose any life in that situation, but when it is a straight choice the mother is given priority. Thats not always a pleasant situation (well never actually) but nevertheless, that is how medico-legally speaking,ok, i too agree with spaying if necessary.

so, translating that to bunny life, whilst potential loss of baby/ies is not a desirable outcome, it is sometimes necessary to ensure the safety and well being of the mother

bizzy_vicki said:
A tough time Antonia, speying is for the best in my opinion too. If you ever need any help just give me a shout :D

Actually, I've just made the charity switch surgerys for me, and you are closest, so they are booked in with you now! Lol :D

Back