• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

escape tunnel thwarted

mikek

Warren Veteran
I can't get a decent pic atm but it is deep :evil:

EVCbGdJ.jpg

AvOHkSV.jpg

JV1i9d7.jpg

Oh gosh! I’ve just been tightening up the fencing where the goats have escaped to eat the beech hedge! Monkeys, the lot of them :lol:

Oh naughty..I have the great escape film theme tune in my head,and can picture bunnies on motorcycles going for that wall.:lol:

'I don't know what all the fuss is about. It's called environmental enrichment, allowing us to exhibit our natural behaviours', kind regards, the Expert Diggers.

Why am I humming the theme tune to The Great Escape???
Any idea who the cuplrit is? Or do we get to guess??

escape-tunnel

dear mikek,-Sherlock holmes mystery,-proof is in the poop.--I have rats that dig 3"holes.-though I donot believe this to be the work of a rat.--list of candidates are-gopher,muskrat,maybe opossum..-if you can look over the great wall,follow the tunnel/hole-collect the evidence.--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa:love::wave:

not Pepper, he's a good boy :thumb:
finger's pointing at Tulip atm. pretty sure it's not a possum :D
Tulip is an angel, I bet its a possum [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Oh no. Glad you found the evidence before they broke through to the other side. Though something tells me that after a bit of exploring they would have turned around and gone straight back to their wonderful home.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tulip says definitely a possum.
Pepper says he's not getting involved :D

YRx61Zm.jpg

they look like they are at the seaside on at little pier. Good work Tulip. I do enjoy a good bunny tunnel. Joey did one once, it didn't go very deep & as it was a tiny garden he only got three feet as far as the brick wall at the end. He used to "smooth" bits of pottery out & I'd annoy him by chucking em back in

Mike,

The word on the street is that the tunnel is being made so outside bunnies can enter the garden, not to escape.

Somehow I have the theme to Mission:Impossible in my head instead of Great Escape...or perhaps Indiana Jones... :lol:

J&B, your comments reminded me of how Mimzy would furiously dig at the blankets on my bed, then "smooth" them back out. It never occurred to me that he might be trying to make a burrow out of my bedding. :shock:

Back