• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Erin & Dr Finlay

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
pWrWeQK.jpg

CoTbxkm.jpg

:love:

They were both very elderly when I adopted them, Erin was about 10 and Dr Finlay 11. Dr Finlay had lived alone for his entire life and Erin was from a Back Yard Breeder. She was removed by the RSPCA several times due to neglect, untreated injuries etc. But the RSPCA always returned her. They did spay her though so she could no longer be used as a breeding machine. So someone else got her out……..

Aww...what a sweet old couple :love:

I was just thinking about another bunny you rescued from abuse years ago...was it Aisling who was burned? :cry: I remember you took great risk to get her out. :thumb:

I recently had to notify our local shelter about a suspected dog abuse case...it's shocking what people will put animals through...smh. I was fortunate that they moved on it rather quickly but the thought of just going and getting the dog wouldn't leave my mind until the situation was resolved.

Aww...what a sweet old couple :love:

I was just thinking about another bunny you rescued from abuse years ago...was it Aisling who was burned? :cry: I remember you took great risk to get her out. :thumb:

I recently had to notify our local shelter about a suspected dog abuse case...it's shocking what people will put animals through...smh. I was fortunate that they moved on it rather quickly but the thought of just going and getting the dog wouldn't leave my mind until the situation was resolved.

Alysia x

Back