• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric emergency dental u/d coming home!!!u/d LOST A CLAW!!

Maybe they have a good reason not to discharge him but i really can't think of one. Maybe my cynical side is thinking that they have other things to do and an overnight stay means more money for them...
I've booked esme in for her check on Tuesday too - her reminder never got to me either - but I will try to find another rabbit vet.

I've only just seen this. I can't believe that they won't discharge him to you, even for just the night or to take him somewhere else :evil: It's a complete disgrace that he's left there on his own by them :censored:

Will be thinking of you and Eric lots. I don't usually comment on threads like this because I don't think I can offer any help but will be sending positive vibes your way :)

just off to fetch my eric banana bun home :D

thank you so much everyone for getting me through this:love: (i'll probably need it again next week when it's essie's turn:()

Ya, is he ok then?? Im soo glad :) He'll probably just needs lots of love and tlc off you and esme after a night alone at the vets, which im sure you'll be more than happy to ;) xxx

big sigh of relief:D
he's having a mooch around and one of his 'i'm in a strop' moods but i don't care - he's here:D

he's sniffed at his food and stomped off, sat in his tray, had a nibble and stomped off. now he's sulking under the futon. that's eric:love:

he did put up with a nose rub though - his teeth were really clanking together rather than the usual grinding noise. poor boy probably feels like he's been given dentures.

i'll have to take him back tomorrow if he doesn't eat but eric usually does - when he's ready - other than that i have to take him tuesday for a check up (wish me luck taking him and esme on the same day:shock: wouldn't be so bad if they could share a carrier - or even the back seat of the car in separate carriers:roll:).

so, 90 quid lighter but eric's home:love:

Back