• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric and Ernie having a party

Eric - our mummy does a lovely big pot of veg for us too. We both put our faces in it and sometimes if Ernie gets to the bit I want I pinch it off him too.!

Ernie - you make too much noise when you eat Eric - you munch, I nibble. It's polite you know.

Eric - look. I don't do polite. I just wanna eat

Ernie - see what I have to put up with? A Dicanary? I'll check with mummy later about that - I would like to speak posh. Eric won't though - he's too lazy to learn

Eric - I'M NOT

Ernie - you are too!

Ernie - we have to say goodbye now as Mummy doesn't let us use the puter til toooomorrooooww.So bye bye everyone. Speak to you soon

Eric - "see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya"

Ernie - he's such a teenager!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shadow - Bye!!

Storm- Talk soon :)

Scraggles - save us some veg :D

Moonshine- mmm food :love:

"Hello Everyone - we're back":wave::wave::wave::wave:

Eric - "Ernie, have we got a DJ?

Ernie "ooopppsssssss - no.

Eric - "maybe theres a bun or 2 out there for the job"

Ernie - "will we have to inter voooo them all?"

Eric - "yes, we will. But I will do the inter voooing, cos I'm in charge don't forget"

Ernie - "o.k" But you have to make sure he has alll the best songs. You know like...........mmmmmmmmmmm.......................mmmmmmmmmm can't thnk of any at the moment. I'll get back to you.

Eric: :roll::roll::roll::roll: Oh dear.

Back