• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Enya

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Just a few photos taken today

In the next two photos you may be able to see how she sits oddly now due to her arthritis :cry: She was on Metacam, but she started to show side effects (GI tract irritation) so we just have her on Tramadol at the moment. Lord H cant tolerate oral Metacam either. I have never encountered an issue with giving it to Rabbits before.

The next three photos were taken when her morning dose of Tramadol had kicked in. I am not sure if you can see how her posture looks more relaxed.

Bless her, she is a gorgeous girl :love: you can see she's happier when her pain relief has kicked in :thumb:

Mmm, I can see: she does look to be sat awkwardly, but then much more normal later.

I don't think it's ever struck me before just how voluminous her ears are! I don't want to say 'big' because the long, flowing ears of Lord H et al. are also 'big' but completely differently!

Well thank goodness for pots and painkillers :thumb: Her fur has beautiful tones in it.

Oh my goodness, she is bulging out of that pot. :lol::love:

I can see the difference in her sitting. Hope Enya continues well on her tramadol.

Back