• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Enrichment!

Limit

Warren Scout
Enrichment! Feel free to add! (Products, DIY and more)

Bunny bench anyone? :love:

Lots and lots to do! Bunny palace fit for a bun King and bun Queen!

The famous Manor Pet Housing castles! Many designs to be made from the range of castles, hides, tunnels and much more. :lol:

An example of just one of millions of ways to set up the MPH products!

Treat tree and huge digging box! Big enough me thinks :lol:

Man made bunny tunnel burrows! Beautiful garden feature too.

Wow wow wow! Better hide your purses. :oops:

Natural hide and branches to chew!

Ikea storage TROFAST units can work amazingly for bunnies!

A natural bench? Easy DIY for those handy people :D

So many options, cheap and expensive, to entertain those cheeky bunnies and keep them happy, thriving and healthy. :) Thought this might inspire some people to get those hands into DIY or simply change up their bunnies accommodation! More will be added in the future (Soon) as I have many other pics (saved into a 'Need' folder for my bun :lol:)to put up and I seem to take ages to do one! :oops:. Small disclaimer that none of these pictures are mine though I wish I did own all these lovely things :love:

Wow, I love the look of all of these! I need a wooden castle or something too as Storm can't have his cardboard one anymore because he eats the cardboard. Uh oh, someone hide my bank card! [emoji38]

The MPH products are awesome. I've been looking at them longingly for ages :lol:

I'm hoping to get a few bits from them when my aviary is finished. :D

I've got a few MPH products on order now. 7 weeks since I ordered and I'm eagerly awaiting for confirmation of delivery. A wait of 8 weeks minimum :O

Back