• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour Today

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
8klEfEi.jpg

:love:

He's looking extremely bright in that pic :) How's his Arthritis been lately?

He has good days and not so good days. But he is coping OK over-all. I was able to stop the Tramadol after just a couple of days. I think the bad pain episode was because he over did it with his amorous attentions toward Aoife and all his nest building. Daft boy !

He does not look his age! Can I offer him a treat to share his secret?

I have been an idiot. I have just realised that he will be 9 on 3rd March, not 10. I got him when he was 8 weeks of age,not long after I lost The Inspector in February 2014. So that makes him 9 this year, not 10 ! :oops:

He has good days and not so good days. But he is coping OK over-all. I was able to stop the Tramadol after just a couple of days. I think the bad pain episode was because he over did it with his amorous attentions toward Aoife and all his nest building. Daft boy !

I have been an idiot. I have just realised that he will be 9 on 3rd March, not 10. I got him when he was 8 weeks of age,not long after I lost The Inspector in February 2014. So that makes him 9 this year, not 10 ! :oops:

He needs to recognise his limitations now he's approaching 9 :lol:

He looks good for 9. You are not an idiot. You have too much on your mind.

Back