• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emily won't sit still!

She's stunning! how on earth has she not been flooded with offers for a new home :shock:

If only Jack wasn't such a pain with the ladies (he beat up all 3 of the girls he was tried with at my local rescue :roll:)... I'd offer her a home in a second :love:

Have you heard of Mrs Bond? Janice, I mean. :D She's the ARC bonding expert and she hardly every fails. Maybe you could bring your boy to her for a few days and see how it goes.

Have you heard of Mrs Bond? Janice, I mean. :D She's the ARC bonding expert and she hardly every fails. Maybe you could bring your boy to her for a few days and see how it goes.

You temptress! :lol:
If Janice can't bond him at least I'd be pretty certain he want's to be a bachelor. I think I'll have a word with the OH tonight... I'm pretty sure he'd play chauffer ;) :lol:

You are not far from us, I think. How old is Jack?

He's about 3 & a half. He'll definately be a challenge to bond though, he fell out with Poppy after living with her for at least 2 years (just over one year here) and terrorised the girls he was tried with recently :roll:

No, not a clue. They were never especially loved up when they first arrived but they did used to have moments of cuddling up and grooming. But in the last couple of months he started chasing her all the time, it got to the point where she was really scared of him and running away at any hint of him coming near her.

Mind you bonding her with a new bunny hasn't been easy... it turns out that away from Jack she's a little bossy boots :rolleyes::lol:

Hmmm, looks like you have two tricky bunnies there. :lol: I tried to bond my Sunnie with my trio, she was only a baby then, and I had to give up after a few weeks, because she got bullied and was scared of the others. Then Janice bonded her with Cloud, who was a baby and Sunnie was 5 months old at that time. She was not too keen on having company again, so it wasn't love at first sight. But after a few days I picked them up from Janice and they have been best friends ever since.

Hmmm, looks like you have two tricky bunnies there. :lol: I tried to bond my Sunnie with my trio, she was only a baby then, and I had to give up after a few weeks, because she got bullied and was scared of the others. Then Janice bonded her with Cloud, who was a baby and Sunnie was 5 months old at that time. She was not too keen on having company again, so it wasn't love at first sight. But after a few days I picked them up from Janice and they have been best friends ever since.

I seem to have a talent for ending up with tricky animals :lol:
It's nice to have a happy ending sometimes isn't it!? I've still got to get Poppy and her new husbun back out into the shed they started fighting in... not something I'm looking forward to but fingers crossed it will all go smoothly.

I seem to have a talent for ending up with tricky animals :lol:
It's nice to have a happy ending sometimes isn't it!? I've still got to get Poppy and her new husbun back out into the shed they started fighting in... not something I'm looking forward to but fingers crossed it will all go smoothly.

Good luck with that. If you have any questions regarding bonding, you can ask them here or PM Janice (jrn1310). She isn't online much, but she usually has some good ideas.

I hope the bonding will go well, but I will miss her. She is a really friendly and cheerful girl, and very clean, always uses her litter tray. When I talk to her, it looks as if she really listens and understands. :lol: Her eyes are beautiful.

When I talk to her, it looks as if she really listens and understands. :lol:

Maybe you should explain to her that her date might play hard to get :lol:
I'm keeping everything crossed that Jack takes a shine to her... or at least doesn't think beating her up is the gentlemanly thing to do :rolleyes:
I'm trying not to get my hopes up (cos he's an awkward so and so) but it's not really working :oops: :lol:

Back