• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elyse- May Have Had a Stroke-6th Feb-Stable at the Moment

Thanks everyone. Throughout today Elyse has improved again. I have a feeling that this is going to be how things go, good episodes and not so good episodes. As long as the former exceeds the latter each day we will keep going xx

Have only just come online today - hoping Elyse has more good episodes than bad. Sending her extra special healing vibes and gentle, soothing nose rubs. Xxx

Checking in and leaving a few more healing vibes for the lovely Elyse and (((((hugs)))) for you. I'm glad she seems to be having better moments and long may that continue. xxxx

Good morning Jane, sending more love and vibes and hoping that lovely Elyse has a good day (and you too) xxx

Thank you for all the vibes for Elyse. In herself she is comfortable and she's eating well. But she is very tired and she sleeps most of the time. We will continue to take things day by day

She does look sleepy, bless her. I guess elderly humans sleep a lot and she seems to be enjoying her cuddle :love:

Back