• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elyse- May Have Had a Stroke-6th Feb-Stable at the Moment

I am so relieved she is doing a bit better, Jane. I am so very glad that she has you taking care of her. :love:
I can imagine the photophobia is terrifying for a rabbit. Poor dear. :( xxxx

Thanks again everyone. Elyse has done well today and she seems to be a lot brighter within herself. As long as she is happy and pain free we'll just take things one day at a time xx

Glad that Elyse is better today, and Thank you for taking the time to give me the advice on the other thread at a difficult time.

So sorry I have missed this thread. Sending your beautiful elderly girl trillions of healing vibes and glad she is feeling a bit better. Sending her very gentle nose rubs and supportive hugs to you, Jane. Xxx

I'm glad she seems a bit brighter today. :)

Bunnies seem to get past these events a bit better than other pets like dogs and cats. I wonder why that is? I suppose it could be that it's just their nature not to show it, but they do seem to soldier on quite well.

Rabbits will never cease to amaze me with their endurance. :love: Vibes continuing to be sent for your lovely lady. And a big hug for you, Jane. xxxx

Upping the vibes for Elyse. I am sorry she's not so well today. :( Some hugs for you, too, Jane. xxxx

So sorry to hear about lovely Elyse. Sending very gentle healing vibes for your beautiful girl xxxx

Back